You must be the change you want to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, January 28, 2013

What's For Dinner???

I have to take a minute to rave about this amazing recipe that I came across on Pinterest!
After re-pinning the same recipe about 4 times I finally tried it out!
Ahhhhhhmazing!
So delicious, so easy and I always have the ingredients on hand!
I'm actually planning on making this tonight and I'm just so darn excited about it!

This photo was lovingly hijacked from www.daydreamkitchen.com
So... how do you make this??

Ingredients:
  • 4 Chicken Breasts
  • 3 teaspoons Olive oil
  • 4 tablespoons or whole garlic cloves, minced
  • 4 tablespoons brown sugar
  1. Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
  2. In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
  3. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
  4. Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
  5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
  6. Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes.

Since pinning this recipe (over and over and over again) I have made this many times. 
I have even tried it with some boneless skinless pork chops and guess what???
DELICIOUS!

Be sure to give this winner a try. I love it, the hubs loves it and even the kids think it's great!
I like to pair mine with some roasted brussel sprouts or just a salad.
We like to keep it low carb, that's just how we roll ~


No comments:

Post a Comment