You must be the change you want to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Twins are One!!!





That means....
365 Days!
8,760 Hours!
525,600 Minutes of pure awesomeness!
My sweet little Roxy and Rocco, my how you have grown! From the sweet, little, teeny babies snuggling together in your bassinet at the hospital. To the busy, active, energetic, almost toddlers you are today! Where does time go?


Little Foxy Roxy Doll...


Sometimes you're "Foxy", sometimes just "Roxy", but always my little Roxy Doll!
You have shown us so much personality from the beginning! There is never a dull moment when you're in the room and you always have something on your mind. You're my little instigator. You love taking toys from your brothers, I guess you wanted to show them who was boss from the get go. You are the Princess of standing, but you have yet to take those first steps! You like to say "Hi" and "no no". When you get excited you
squeal the cutest, most high pitched adorable squeal ever. You get excited a lot!
You adore your Daddy, but you're kind of a Mommy's girl... I don't mind so much!
You are such a great little eater. People underestimate you due to your tiny size, but you have a big appetite! You love to eat everything on your tray, and sometimes what's on your brother's tray too! You are the sippy cup champion and the bottles are a thing of the past!
You're instantly drawn to other kids you see, usually other little girls.
You're always so excited to do things that you have a hard time waiting your turn.


You have brightened my life more than you will ever know!
I look forward to so many more memories and great times with my little girl!


My little Rocco man...


You may just have the sweetest smile ever.
You're always so happy and mellow, even when you don't feel so great.
You sure love your Mommy, but you are a Daddy's boy at heart.
When Daddy is in the room you just have to be near him. I don't think he minds at all!
You love having fun with your Brother and Sister, but you're perfectly happy to play on your own too. You're a little bruiser, but you have the kindest soul.
In the last few weeks, we've really started to see your little personality shine.
You like to say "yeah" and try to mimic what Mommy and Daddy are saying to you.
You've been a little chatterbox since you were about 6 months old.
I can tell that one day you will have a great vocabulary like your big brother.
You love your sippy cup, as long as it has handles and you really love to eat fruit and pasta.
When you get excited you clap and bob up and down. Sometimes you even make a "oo oo ooo" sound, not unlike Arsenio Hall.


You're so funny, so sweet and so smart already!
We can't imagine our happy little home without you!




I sure didn't expect to have twins, but I'm so glad they were my little Rocco Man and my Roxy Doll! Happy Birthday Babies aka "Little Folks" Now... let's go have some ice cream!




2 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Birthday to them! Hope you have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday babies! I soooo enjou watching you grow on your mommy's Facebook page :-)

    ReplyDelete