You must be the change you want to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, January 7, 2013

It's a new year...

Time for a new look and some new goals!

I don't like to make resolutions. They are a lot like rules... made to be broken. I like to think of them more as goals... something to strive for. These are my goals for 2013:


  • Complete 2012's goal by finishing the Rock and Roll Half marathon in 2 weeks.
  • Blog more!
  • Finish off the last 14lbs. I need to lose to hit my goal weight
  • Continue to focus on decreasing my body fat percentage and increasing my lean muscle mass
  • Get a little more crafty
  • Get the house more organized and livable
  • Update the blog a little more so it's organized and readable with fun new tabs!


2012 held a lot of great moments, a lot of sad moments and a lot of moments in between. I'm looking forward to what 2013 has in store for my little family and I! 

No comments:

Post a Comment