You must be the change you want to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, May 25, 2012

Furio Says...

Furio's 3rd birthday is just around the corner and I feel like I blog about the twins a lot. So I wanted this post to be all about Furio and the crazy things he says these days!


Visiting Daddy at work and playing the ticar




"I dunno, what do you think?"

"Congratulations!"

"Oh, that's silly!"

"What do you want for lunch Furio?"

"Please, yeah that's fine"

"1, 2, 3, 6!"

"Did you hear that?"

"Whoa, what was that?"

"What was that for?"

"Ticar!" (guitar)

"Takina" (Christina)

"I wuv it!"

"Some wips..." Wips are lips and lips are chapstick. If he needs chapstick, he wants some wips. Which is usually followed by "I'm taking wips off"

I'm sure there are many others, but those are the main phrases that come to mind. That and we're very rarely "Mommy and Daddy" anymore, mostly it's just "Mom and Dad"... they grow up too fast!



1 comment:

  1. "What a bunch of garbage!" has become a recent favorite :)

    ReplyDelete