You must be the change you want to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, April 30, 2012

Twin Poem

Twins
By Wendy Silva

You were bonded together in the Heavens, before you came to Earth
You heard each others heart begin to beat, and you shared your day of birth.

If one of you began to cry the other joined in to show how much they cared.
You began learning about your differences, and about interests that you shared.

You have doubled a Mother's love in so many ways and in all the things you do.
I am truly grateful to have received such a special gift, for I was blessed with two.


I wanted to share this little twin poem that I was given by one of my lovely nurses when Roxy and Rocco were born. My nurse Marion is a twin and said she carried this poem with her everyday on her clip board to remind her of how special it is to be a twin. Thanks Marion!

No comments:

Post a Comment