You must be the change you want to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's about time...

I decided it was about time to start a proper blog. This is my little space to write about whatever pops into my head. You can expect to see a large amount of updates on my 3 little munchkins; Furio, Roxy and Rocco. You can also expect to read about weight loss, my hot Husband, my crafty happenings, possibly a product review or two and other things affecting me that I feel the need to document. Sometimes it might be funny, sometimes it might be sad and sometimes it might seem like I have fallen off the face of the planet... but I haven't, just busy out living my life! I want you to pull up a chair and enjoy yourself and remember... everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment