You must be the change you want to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ladies Night Out!

This past Saturday we had a very special ladies night out to remember a very special lady who is no longer with us. Gina, Kristine, Julee, Anna (and her Little's), Traci and I all met up for dinner to honor a beautiful lady that meant so much to us all, Shannon. For those just tuning in Shannon was my amazing doctor who passed away suddenly back in March. Since her passing I have come to meet so many great new friends! Some were patients, some were her family and some were her close friends. It has been so nice having these ladies to lean on during such a difficult loss. Friendship through tragedy...

Gina, Julee, Anna, Lyla, Landon, Kristine, myself and Traci

This was such a fun night of making new memories I can't wait to meet up every month and I look forward to our little group growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment